Thu, Feb 21 | TBD
Parenting With Intention (for Parents of Teens & Tweens) (1)
A Workshop for parents of teens and tweens. Are you tired of guessing what's going on in your teen's mind? Do you desire a deep, meaningful relationship with your teen? Do you desire peace, respect, and connection in your home? YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Tickets Are Not on Sale
Time & Location
Feb 21, 2019, 8:00 PM – Mar 14, 2019, 9:15 PM
About The Event
In this workshop you will:
- Discover the optimal conditions for your teen's brain to develop and mature.
- Discover skills that empower your teen to make better decisions, think critically, manage their emotions and call on empathy in their relationships.
- Create an atmosphere where you and your teen feel heard and understood.
- Learn strategies to create lasting change in your teen without pushing them away.
- This workshop will take place in a virtual, interactive online classroom (ZOOM) so you can learn from the comfort of your own home.
- We will be offering a daytime and an evening workshop on Thursdays starting in February 2019.
- Cost: $80(Early Bird) $100 after 1/31 per person for the 4 week course or $100 (Early Bird)per couple; $125 after 1/31
- Register on LivingFullLifeCoaching.com